Summer 2021 Graduation
Diplomas for all Professional, Doctoral, Master’s, and Bachelor’s students will be mailed upon verification of completion of all degree requirements. These diplomas will be mailed to the address the degree candidate provided on their application for graduation (normal mailing costs are being waived). Degree Candidates can verify their diploma mailing address through Howdy on the Student Profile. Degree Candidates can notify the Office of the Registrar of any changes or corrections by contacting email@example.com.
All diplomas awarded in the main ceremonies are printed with the same date, regardless of when the graduate actually walked the stage. This date matches the graduation date printed on official academic transcripts.
- Degrees awarded from the College Station campus in summer 2021 will have a conferral date of August 13, 2021.
- Degrees awarded from the Galveston campus in summer 2021 will have a conferral date of August 13, 2021.
- Degrees awarded from the Qatar campus in summer 2021 will have a conferral date of July 15, 2021.
In Spring semesters, diplomas awarded at the following ceremonies are printed with the actual date of the ceremony:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- School of Law
- Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
- College of Medicine
||Has your diploma become lost or damaged? The Office of the Registrar handles orders for copies of diplomas awarded in the past. Duplicate diploma information can be found on the Registrar’s website.