Fall 2022 Graduation
Diplomas for all Professional, Doctoral, Master’s, and Bachelor’s students will be mailed upon verification of completion of all degree requirements. These diplomas will be mailed to the address the degree candidate provided on their application for graduation (normal mailing costs are being waived). Diploma mailing addresses cannot be updated by students in Howdy. Degree Candidates should notify the Office of the Registrar of any changes or corrections to their diploma mailing address by contacting email@example.com.
Once a diploma ships for an awarded degree, graduates will receive an email with tracking information through their TAMU email account. Additionally, at that time a second email will be sent notifying the graduate that a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) is available. This CeDiploma can be accessed through the My Record or Former Students tab in Howdy.
All diplomas awarded in the main ceremonies are printed with the same date, regardless of when the graduate actually walked the stage. This date matches the graduation date printed on official academic transcripts.
- Degrees awarded from the College Station campus in fall 2022 will have a conferral date of December 16, 2022.
- Degrees awarded from the Galveston campus in fall 2022 will have a conferral date of December 16, 2022.
- Degrees awarded from the Qatar campus in fall 2022 will have a conferral date of November 17, 2022.
In Spring semesters, diplomas awarded at the following ceremonies are printed with the actual date of the ceremony:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Law
- Irma Lerma Rangel School of Pharmacy
- School of Medicine
||Has your diploma become lost or damaged? The Office of the Registrar handles orders for copies of diplomas awarded in the past. Duplicate diploma information can be found on the Aggie One Stop website.